Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Tired After Lunch!

It's that feeling that most people have grown to expect. Thank goodness for their energy drinks or coffee. So, I was staring at my computer and feeling tired and it dawned on me that this is a strange feeling that I haven't had in a long time. Yes, I had a less than Primal Lunch. Not bad by most accounts, but the kind that I used to eat before going Primal. Now I have the after effects from it. Sure would be nice to take a nap. In case you are wondering, I had a burrito and an enchilada, so I had plenty of flour, corn, rice and cheese. I also used to stop for a gourmet coffee on the way back from lunch in order to offset the inevitable effects of the insulin crash. Of course, it's these moments the reinforce the feeling that I am doing the right thing for my body by following this lifestyle. I just can't get past how tired I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment