Thursday, September 23, 2010

Primal Breakfast

I realized I don't write enough about Breakfast and Dinner, so today I am showing my breakfast and included my wife's to show the difference. I had two eggs, two sausage and a touch of hash browns. I use Tabasco to give a little flavor. Compare that to her breakfast, which I used to eat also, one egg, one sausage, more hash browns and toast. She uses Ketchup and I think she only eats half the toast,  I won't eat toast anymore. I noticed we had a loaf and a half in the freezer, which I do to keep the bread from going bad. Pre-Primal I would have to buy a new loaf every other week. The eggs are Egglands, which I buy from Meijer. I also buy Cage Free Organic from Walmart, but now have a self imposed limit of $2.50 for a dozen, as I have read enough to convince me as long as I avoid the mass produced salmonella eggs I am okay. It's hard to see in this picture, but I also occasionally drink the Bolthouse Green Goodness which does not look too appealing, but tastes just like apple juice. in addition, it has a lot of vitamins and nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment